Detox pills are often marketed as miracles. You take them, and the drug toxins just fall out of your body in a couple of days. Unfortunately, that simply not the truth. In this review of Toxin Rid and using natural detoxification methods to pass a drug test, I’m going to tell you everything you need to know.
We will cover where they you can get away with not doing a detox at all to pass a drug test. You’ll learn how long drug metabolites stay in your body, and the problems specific to cannabis metabolites.
I’ll talk you through the steps to do a natural detox, and how long it will take. I’ll then tell you how much Toxin Rid can speed up that process.
We will then cover the steps to use Toxin Rid to pass drug test, and in by talking through where to buy Toxin Rid, alongside if there are any alternatives that are better in quality or price.
Do You Really Need To Do A Proper Detox?
Doing a detox, even accelerated by detox pills, is hard work. It also takes time.
In contrast, a detox drink can mask the toxins in your body for a few hours. Long enough you to pass a drug test. But with a higher risk failure.
You’ve also got synthetic urine. Get high-quality brand like Sub Solution, and you submit it within the correct temperature range, then it’s 99% certainty that you will pass any level of drug test. However, you could get caught smuggling it in (small chance), and sometimes people mess up and don’t submit it within the correct temperature range (bigger chance).
So, although detox drinks and fake urine really do work, they do have complexity and risk that some people don’t like. The truth is, if you want to pass an important drug test, then the best way to ensure success is to be genuinely clean of drug toxins.
This Is How Long Drug Metabolites Stay In The Body
Most of the time, drug metabolites are not much a problem. If you’re a very occasional user or smoker, within a couple of days, you’ll be free of drug metabolites as they will work their way out of your body.
However, the more regularly you use drugs of any type, and the higher the dose, the more the metabolites backup in your body. It just simply takes longer for your body to get rid of them.
For a moderate user these are the average drug detection times:
- Short acting barbiturates 24 hours
- Long-acting barbiturates up to 3 weeks
- Amphetamines 48 hours
- Heroin 48 hours
- Morphine 72 hours
- Cocaine 24 – 96 hours
- PCP up to 8 days
- Cannabis up to 3 days
The problem with relying on those sorts of figures is that there are so many variables that feed into them.
How good are the drugs? The purer they are, the more metabolites created. How frequently are you taking them?
Then you have to consider things like health, fitness, metabolism, medication, age, and even sex. That makes those “average” drug detection times almost meaningless.
When it comes to cannabis, it’s even more of a minefield.
If you smoke cannabis once a week, then you’re probably undetectable in three days. However, a moderate user (three – four times per week) can take up to a week to get clean.
For a daily weed smoker, it’s even worse. It can take two weeks to get clean. If you’re smoking multiple joints per day, then it can take more than a month to get naturally clean.
What makes that horrendous situation even worse is the way that cannabis metabolites shaped and act in the body. They attach to fat cells more readily than other types of drug. That’s why they exit through the bowels.
But what this means is that cannabis metabolites can cling on in the body for weeks, and months. Studies have confirmed that a chronic weed smoker can still have loose metabolites working their way out up to 3 months after their last joint.
The only way around that is to stop smoking weed, and accelerate the elimination of those toxins out of the body as quickly as possible. That’s where pills like Toxin Rid come in.
The Steps For Achieving And Natural Detoxification
If you’ve got the time, you can do a natural detox to pass a drug test. These are the things you need to do every single day to achieve this:
- You must stop taking drugs of all types. This stops metabolites appearing in your urine, and also helps the body to process existing toxins more quickly.
- You need to drink plenty of water and urinate frequently. Use a diuretic to help with this.
- You need to eat healthily. Lean and fat free, with plenty of vegetables and water, whole grains and fiber.
- You have to get out and exercise. Sweat every day, get your blood pumping every day.
- You’ll need to get eight hours sleep and relax. Your body works best when it’s rested and happy.
Other than that, there’s not a huge amount you can do. Up to a certain extent, our body works to eliminate things from itself at a fixed rate. In most cases it is working close to optimal. So you’re only going to gain an extra 10% expulsion rate by doing a natural detox.
How Toxin Rid Works
I think it’s important to say here again that detox pills are not miracle pills. Toxin Rid is not going to magically take all the toxins out of your body in a couple of days, leaving you clean to pass a drug test (unless you’ve got very low levels of toxins in your body). It simply doesn’t work like that for most people.
Toxin Rid contains a range of natural ingredients which help the body to work more efficiently. It also floods the body with ingredients that help the body eliminate toxins more readily, helping to draw them out of the body.
Toxin Rid pills also contain fiber and act as a diuretic. Alongside a natural detox, I’d always advocate you take in a lot more fiber and use other diuretics.
Put together, every single day, you’re getting a potent pill with a combo of ingredients that can simply draw out more toxins, more quickly.
But how quickly?
That’s the million dollar question, and just like everything else here, it will depend on you as an individual. What you’re taking, how much, how frequently, and what your body and mind are like.
However, in my experience testing Toxin Rid using home drug tests alongside a natural detox, I found that as a regular multi-times per day weed smoker, I was starting to test negative inconsistently after seven days. So in around a week, even heavy weed smoker can potentially get clean using Toxin Rid.
Do You Need The Full Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox Course?
You can get Toxin Rid course lengths from a single day all the way through to 10 days. You can even add on additional days to the cost of the 10-day course.
But do you really need to do a full 10-day course of Toxin Rid alongside a natural detox?
Well, the answer depends on how many drug toxins you got in your body. As you’ve already learned, if you have light exposure to toxins then you should be okay with a shorter course. Perhaps the five-day course, or maybe the seven-day course of TR.
However, if you’re taking drugs three or four times a week, or you’re a daily weed smoker, then you going to need to do a full 10 Day detox backed up by the full course of Toxin Rid.
It’s the only way that you can ensure that you eradicate all the drug metabolites. What’s the point in investing all that time, money, and effort in a seven-day course, to find at the end of it they are still got drug metabolites sporadically appearing in your urine?
Believe me, detoxing is hard. If you like your drugs, if you like living well, if you like having fun, to stop all that live healthily for two weeks or more, can be really tough. Especially as you’ll be in effect going cold turkey.
So, the shorter the length of time you can do it for with the best guarantee of getting clean, the better. The Toxin Rid 10-day course gives you the best chance of achieving that.
How I Used Toxin Rid To Pass A Drug Test
Now you understand a bit more around natural detoxification and using Toxin Rid to accelerate the process massively, I want to tell you exactly how I used Toxin Rid to pass a drug test last year.
- The whole of the 10 days I followed the process for natural detox. I got everything I needed in advance, and I started a week before so that I was into a rhythm before I got to the 10-day Toxin Rid course. It also allowed me to taper down rather than just going cold turkey.
- On the first day I took three Toxin Rid pills every five hours, during the first five hours after I woke up. Each hour I drank these with 16 fluid ounces of water as outlined in the instructions you get with the Toxin Rid pill courses.
- The rest of the day I would follow the principles for natural detoxification. I really make sure I drank plenty of water and urinated as this is the primary way that drug sex at the body. However, a key tip for me is that cannabis metabolites exit the body primarily through the bowels, up to 65% do. So if it’s cannabis, make sure you’re eating plenty of fiber and fat as well to help draw out more cannabis metabolites.
- On the last day, two hours after you finished last set of three capsules of Toxin Rid, you mix up and drink half of the detox supplement included with 16 fluid ounces of orange juice. Use filtered water if you don’t like, or want, orange juice.
- Do not eat or drink anything for two hours, then repeat step four with the other half of the detox liquid. Wait another two hours, and then eat low-fat food in small quantities, with plenty of water, and urinate frequently for the rest of the day.
- In the 1-2 days after that, you’ll want to use the optional dietary fiber supplement. It’s optional according to Toxin Rid, but I’d advocate you use it, especially if you are weed smoker, because of the fact you can draw more metabolites out of the bowels. It’s especially effective if you can do the day before your drug test.
- Mix the dietary fiber supplement with 8 fluid ounces of water. Wait one hour, then drink it down in no more than two minutes. That’s because you do not want dietary fiber getting clogged up in the first part of your digestive system. 15 minutes later drink another 16 fluid ounces of water. Don’t drink any more water or orange juice for at least one hour after that.
- This is an optional tip for me, but I think it’s essential. Make sure you buy half a dozen cheap home drug test kits before you start your detox. From halfway through the detox, do a home drug test kit at the end of each day. That way you’ll know when you first test negative, and if this becomes consistent. You want to save one kit for the day of your test, which you’ll do one hour before you leave.
Have A Plan B When Using Toxin Rid
Toxin Rid is a highly effective pill course that can speed up the elimination of toxins on top of a natural detox by up to 50%, and sometimes more.
However, if you’ve got really heavy toxin exposure, or you got an issue with metabolites clinging on your body because you are overweight or just unlucky, then you could need a plan B on the day of your test if you test positive an hour before you leave.
My plan B would always be high-quality detox drink like Ultra Eliminex or Mega clean. Drink the detox drink, urinate a couple of times, and that should mask any remaining toxins for two or three hours. Because you’ve done the detox, they should be so few toxins entering your bladder you should get a long time to submit your test within, and have minimal chances of failing.
If you haven’t got 10 days, and you’re going to do a shorter course of Toxin Rid, I’d always advocate doing a detox drink on the day of your test anyway, just to make sure. What’s an extra $40 after a week or more of hard work to get clean?
Where To Buy Toxin Rid & Alternative Detox Pills
So, I hope that this quick guide to Toxin Rid has been helpful. I hope you can see that the full Toxin Rid 10 Day detox course is probably needed if you are a regular user or smoker.
Don’t cut corners, don’t think you could get away with a lesser length of pill course. What’s the point? If it’s important enough to get clean for, then you need to do everything you can to pass that drug test.
Let’s finish here by telling you where to buy Toxin Rid, and talk briefly about some alternative detox pills you could use instead.
I’d personally suggest that you buy Toxin Rid direct from test clear. You’ll get the best price, and your guarantee that you getting real Toxin Rid pills and not fakes or out of date product.
The 10-day course is quite expensive, costing $189.95. However, you can get cheap home drug test kit bundled in at this price.
If you’re looking for cheaper alternatives, the only one I’ve ever tested and recommend, and have seen good feedback online about, is Rescue 5 Day Detox.
Don’t be fooled, it’s not actually a five day detox course. If you follow the full program, and take all the pills in the timescales you meant to, it’s actually an eight-day course, with only the main batch of detox pills coming in five days (days 2 – 6). It’s far cheaper than Toxin Rid, but you get what you pay for. However, if you got a week before your drug test, and you’ve got medium to low toxin exposure, then go for it. However, I’d still advocate the five or seven day course of Toxin Rid.