I want to set the record straight with a proper Red Thai kratom review. The reason I want to set the record straight is that there are some contradictions about this strain of kratom out there.
Some people say that Red Thai kratom is more stimulating than other reds, while other people say it’s intensely relaxing, and a classic red. So what’s the truth?
So I’m going to talk through Red Thai kratom effects, how these change depending on the dose, compare it to the classic Red Bali strain, plus tell you where you can buy pure Red Thai kratom so you can experience the effects yourself.
Red Thai Kratom Effects Explained
So look, there’s a bit of a contradiction online about Red Thai kratom effects. Some people say it’s stimulating, more stimulating than a normal red, while others say it’s really relaxing.
For me, I think it’s partly about the dose people are taking. I’ll talk about Red Thai kratom dosage in a moment, but kratom reacts differently at different levels of dose.
Generally, red kratom tends to be relaxing and analgesic at all doses, but increasingly so the higher the dose.
On top of that, at low-to-moderate doses, all kratom tends to be stimulating, uplifting and increases focus. Reds do it less than whites, but you will still feel an improvement. At higher doses that disappears, and actually, your focus and stimulation become worse.
However, I think the truth is, and this is based on my experience as well, Red Thai kratom tends to be a little more stimulating than most reds in its effects. If you take an average dose, you’ll feel, and retain, more energy, enthusiasm, and focus, than you would on the same dose of most other reds.
Red Thai Kratom Dosage
Look, as I said a moment ago, it’s the dose which is very important as well. People report stimulation, and an increase in happiness and energy at lower doses because that’s what predominantly happens with kratom.
If they’re taking a higher dose, they are more likely to report analgesia and sedation.
So kratom is a spectrum drug. And it means that you will get different experiences, depending on the type of kratom you are taking, and the dose, so the Red Thai kratom dosage is only one factor.
On top of that, kratom is a very individual thing. People will react differently to it. Plus each batch of kratom can be different. It also matters if you take it on an empty stomach, it matters a lot, and you always should.
But generally, from my experience with trying kratom over the past couple of years for physical pain, anxiety, but wanting to still function and do stuff, I found the following is a good guide to Red Vein Thai kratom dosage:
- Beginner dose of up to 2 g
- A moderate dose of up to 4 g (this is about what I usually take)
- A strong dose of up to 6 g
- Potentially overwhelming dose anything above 6 g
If you’re looking for an opiate-like high, then it can be achieved with Red Thai but you will have to take a lot. It’s not the most classic opiate red kratom, but it’s very good for energy, enthusiasm, while also injecting high levels of analgesia and calm.
Red Vein Thai Kratom Vs Bali
If you get the real deal, then a comparison between Red Vein Thai and Red Bali will kick up some differences in the experience you have.
As I’ve said, genuine Red Vein Thai tends to have a more stimulating kick to it than a lot of other reds. It’s not pronounced, but it does feel a bit more like a green kratom in some respects. But Red Bali kratom is a classic, opiate-like red. It has warm, rich, intense sedative effects at higher doses, and strong analgesia. If you’re looking for a classic opiate high, then a strong dose of Red Bali will be as close as you will get, in a way that Red Vein Thai will not quite match.
Where To Buy Pure Red Thai Kratom
So there you go, are pretty straightforward Red Thai kratom review. But what is clear, is if you want to experience the wonderfully specific Red Thai kratom effects, then you will need pure, high-grade kratom.
In my experience, over a couple of years now, I’ve found only a handful of places that sell pure kratom. It has to be pure kratom, imported directly from Southeast Asia, and then sold with guarantees on quality.
- TheEvergreentree These guys sell pure Red Thai kratom. Kratom extract is a slightly stronger type of kratom. It’s produced by using more leaves to create the same volume of kratom, potentially increasing the number of alkaloids. I’ve bought Red Thai kratom from the Evergreentree on a number of occasions, and it’s a fantastically rich, smooth kratom, that definitely has a little bit of an extra kick.
- BuyKratom.us These are another online kratom seller who really does offer pure kratom, backed up by quality guarantees. The Red Thai kratom from these guys are superb, and the effects are classic Red Thai, which is exactly what you will be looking for. If anything, it’s often been a little more energizing for me than other types of Red Thai, but that could just be because of the mood I’ve been in, or something else. But it definitely seems a little different from BuyKratom, and well worth a try.
- Organickratomusa.com I have not had much experience with these guys, but they recently upgraded their website and the offering of kratom. The quality has improved as well, so it looks like they’ve moved over to being a more premium quality kratom vendor. The Red Thai kratom is beautifully smooth, and it’s definitely the real deal. It’s definitely comparable with any of the best Red Vein Thai kratom I’ve experienced.
So the conclusion of my Red Thai kratom review is you can buy it from any of these trusted sellers, and it will definitely be pure Thai Red kratom. Thai Red is perfect for pain relief and calmness, but with a little extra kick to it than your average red kratom produces.