If you’re looking for something natural, easy to obtain, and reliable, then Rebirth PCT could be the supplement that you used to bounce back your testosterone levels. However, it’s a bit more complex than that, and in this Rebirth review, I’m going to tell you everything you need to know, both good and bad.
We will cover ingredients, potency, how to use, side effects, and where to buy Rebirth PCT.
When Do You Really Need A PCT Supplement?
I’m going to talk specifically about SARMs, although you could be using prohormones or anabolic steroids in extreme circumstances as well.
Androgenic SARMs (not all SARMs are androgenic) can deplete your testosterone levels. This especially happens at higher doses, and if you stack them. Even small doses of some SARMs like RAD-140, LGD-4033, and S-23 can be strongly suppressive.
So if you are doing a cycle of androgenic SARMs, be prepared to watch out for the signs of testosterone drop:
- Lack of physical and mental energy
- Feeling detached and unhappy
- Lack of feeling like a man
- Week muscle growth and maintenance
- Slow recovery times
- Increase in female behavior/physical traits (higher estrogen)
- General lack of determination
When those things kick in, even just a couple of those feelings then is the time to recognize you need to stop your cycle early and go to post cycle therapy.
How Rebirth PCT Can Work As A Natural Testosterone Booster
There aren’t many out there that can do that, especially natural supplements that only contain natural ingredients. Rebirth PCT contains only natural ingredients that have the ability to raise testosterone levels, or at least encourage the body to do so.
But more than that, it also contains a natural ingredient that acts as an aromatase inhibitor, meaning it actually helps to block the production of estrogen as well.
So if you can, you’re looking for a supplement that raises testosterone, lowers estrogen production, and therefore gives your testosterone the best chance of bouncing back to normal, or even above normal levels.
Rebirth PCT Ingredients
Rebirth PCT contains the following ingredients that deliver its potentially potent natural testosterone boosting abilities.
- Armitage is a potent natural aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase inhibitors block the production of estrogen. Although Armistane is not hugely effective, it’s still been shown in studies to not levels of estrogen production down by as much as 70%. Significant if you are fighting to get your testosterone levels back up.
- Ashwagandha has been used as a sexual health aid for 4000 years. Also, it’s been shown to lower blood sugar, increase heart health, improve levels of stress, and the ability to lower levels of cortisol. Cortisol is a stress hormone that lowers your energy levels and builds up in muscle tissue to lessen performance as a protective exhaustion measure. So by pushing your muscles harder, you’ll be able to get fitter and build your testosterone production.
- Magnesium and zinc are both crucial for testosterone production. More than that, they help with higher sex drive, sperm production, and are crucial components of happiness and muscle growth.
- Safed Musli is a potent natural anti-inflammatory. So it will help with muscle recovery meaning that you can work out sooner and build up your stamina, which helps build testosterone production. Also, it’s been used in traditional medicine to help cure impotency and lift male libido, linking it very closely to testosterone production.
- D-Aspartic acid has been shown in studies to have the ability to raise testosterone production by up to 40%. A potent natural testosterone booster, it can even elevate your testosterone levels above natural.
- Tribulus Terrestris lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels, increasing vascularity and heart health, and improving circulation. It’s also been proven to be an aphrodisiac, linked to increased levels of sex hormone production.
How To Use Rebirth PCT
As soon as you feel any of the signs of testosterone drop it’s time to hit the PCT supplement hard. In terms of using rebirth PCT, it’s pretty straightforward stuff. First thing in the morning takes six capsules with water on an empty stomach. Then live healthily and exercise to maximize your blood flow and production of key chemicals.
That’s really it. Just monitor that you are starting to feel better after a few weeks. Usually, you’ll start to feel the bounce back within a week, and should be back to normal within about four weeks. A single bottle of rebirth PCT contains a 30 day supply, which should be enough to bounce back most people’s testosterone levels unless you are suffering from a significant drop.
I found PCT work really well using Rebirth. The conclusion of my personal review over one month’s use was that it did bounce my testosterone levels back.
I wasn’t usually suppressed, and it was only a mile SARMs cycle I had completed over 10 weeks. But it definitely worked for me, although if I had felt significantly suppressed then I would have used Nolvadex instead because Rebirth PCT is completely natural and not that potent.
Should You Use PCT On Cycle?
Some people PCT supplement on cycle so that they continue to the end of the cycle before really allowing things to kick in fully. I personally wouldn’t do that; you are making to opposing things fight each other in your body.
You’re running the risk of your testosterone levels being permanently lowered, something which can happen if you are not careful over several cycles. For me, if during a cycle you start to feel (or see) the signs of testosterone drop, and estrogen rising, then stop the cycle immediately.
Start your PCT supplement, and don’t be afraid to go heavy at the start either in terms of a strong supplement, or a larger dose. The sooner they bounce back, the less problems will have.
Alternatives To Rebirth PCT
Rebirth PCT is completely natural, safe, and great for bouncing back minor testosterone level drops, as well as countering some of the effects of estrogen production.
However, after a strong SARMs or steroid cycle, it’s simply not going to be potent enough to attack things quickly.
The real nuclear option is Clomid. That’s very potent and you really should be using that for more than a couple of weeks before either significantly dropping the dose, or preferably switching to Nolvadex or rebirth PCT.
Nolvadex is the middle ground option. Great for bouncing testosterone production back, and countering gyno (development of excess breast tissue).
So although Rebirth can be good for bouncing back minor testosterone drops, if you’re using serious stacks of SARMs or steroids, then you’ll need to be looking at Nolvadex, or even Clomid, instead.
Pairing Rebirth PCT With Nolvadex
This is a question a lot of people seem to ask. Rebirth PCT isn’t that potent, but it is completely safe and natural. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) may be overkill for what you need. Or you may be uncertain as to what level of PCT you want or need.
You can definitely pair rebirth with Nolvadex. You can take rebirth PCT at its maximum dose every day, and bump things up with small doses of Nolvadex every other day or so as well. It’s a good middle ground if you don’t need to go any further.
Rebirth PCT Side Effects & Warnings
Rebirth PCT is completely natural and there are very few side effects to warn you about. You can get nausea taking it on an empty stomach as recommended, but you can offset this simply by having a piece of fruit or a piece of toast before you do.
Some of the ingredients can cause minor side effects if used at high doses for a long time, but at the doses in Rebirth, you shouldn’t have a problem. Overall, this is incredibly well tolerated at the standard dose.
Where To Buy Rebirth PCT
So the conclusion of my review is that Rebirth PCT is a fantastic low-level PCT supplement. Perfect for bouncing back minor testosterone drops and countering upswings in estrogen production. You can buy it directly from the Rebirth PCT website. That’s where I get mine from, as you get good deals, and you know you’re getting the real thing and not a rip-off.
Nolvadex and Clomid are best bought off labels in generic form. Nolvadex is Tamoxifen, while Clomid is clomiphene sulfate.
You can read a review of Nolvadex here, and read more about using Clomid by clicking here.
Nolvadex and Clomid can both be purchased alongside your SARMs from the fantastic Swiss Chems. They offer a huge range of SARMs, supplements, peptides, PCT, and motivational chemicals that can really take your bodybuilding to the next level.