TheIHCC is a website dedicated to the provision of high-quality content around the topics of drug testing, bodybuilding supplements, nootropics and kratom, CBD, and cannabis use.
In order to get the most out of using our site, we ask you to review and understand how we process and store any personal data that we gather. Be assured, there’s not much, but we want to be as clear as possible so that our site visitors can have confidence in visiting us.
The Types Of Personal Data We Collect
We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you submit it. The only way that you can do this is by submitting a contact form that would include your name and email address.
Other than that, we only collect personal data in relation to IP addresses that visit the site. These are stored, and analytics software is used to analyze and track how people use the site.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will always strive to make sure that the content we provide can be universally enjoyed. We try to keep it appropriate, tasteful and written in a way that can appeal to everyone. We also tried to keep things anonymous, so we only take and use the bare minimum of data from our visitors.
The personal data supplied is obtained and used in two ways:
- If you submit a contact form then we will have some personal data from that. Usually, a name, email address, and IP address. This contact form does not store any information in the database of the site. It sends an email to our email address, but it does not store any data on the site itself. But what you submit will be received by us in an email. Once we have responded and deleted the conversation, that personal data is no longer retained.
- IP addresses are used for analytical purposes. We track visitors to the site in the same way as most other websites out there. That data is then used by us to check entry and exit points and to better structure the site for our visitors. We look at how long people stay on the site, and we look at repeat visitors as well. These IP addresses are retained to provide us with this data.
Sharing Personal Data With Third Parties
We do not share any personal data with third parties. We do use affiliate links, which means that a website link you may click on my site will generate a cookie that will be stored on your device. This cookie will last until deleted, or it expires.
When you click to buy something on a third party website, that cookie will tell the shopping cart that we are to receive a referral fee. This means that when you purchase an item the website you visit will know your IP address and where you have come from, but not any personally identifiable data.
Please also note that we have several social media profiles, notably on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and a Facebook page. Again, visiting these websites will supply them with certain personal information (especially if you are logged into an account on visiting), but that is a matter for the privacy policies of those companies, and it’s important to note that we do not have anything to do with those third party websites.
Privacy and data rights vary around the world. California has different privacy rights and laws to some other states, as do the EU.
Depending on the laws applicable to you, however, you may be able to obtain from us any personal data we have retained about you.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your device in relation to visits to our website.
We use first party cookies, but we do not use third-party cookies to provide any external services. We use the following types of cookie:
- To store visitors preferences
- To ensure our website is operational and secure
- To provide analytical data
- The purposes of affiliate link tracking
As already stated, The IHCC does deposit cookies on visitors’ websites for the purposes of affiliate link tracking.
These cookies are not personally identifiable, and expire, or can be deleted from your device.