In this quick guide you’re going to learn how to take liquid SARMs.
But better than that, you going to learn about the different formats that SARMs come in, and why liquid SARMs are chosen by many as the best way of taking SARMs. You’ll also learn about taking multiple SARMs at the same time, and also where you can buy liquid SARMs that are 100% pure and guaranteed.
The Formats That SARMs Come In
It can be confusing for beginners, because SARMs can come in the following formats:
- You can buy raw powdered SARMs. This is loose powder that has to be weighed, and then taken orally. You can either drink it down with water, but it does taste disgusting, or you can suspend it in a liquid yourself in the same way that liquid SARMs are purchased. Powdered SARMs are the same as the powder that appears in SARMs capsules, and it’s the same powder that’s suspended in liquid.
- The second format that you can take SARMs in is liquid SARMs. These are powdered SARMs that are suspended in liquid, that are supplied in dropper bottles with a certain dose per milliliter (one drop). Absorption is quicker and better.
- The third format you can purchase new SARMs in is capsule form. This is raw powder SARMs measured and put in capsules for best convenience. The upside is perfect dosing without weighing, the downside is cost.
- SARMs injectables are the fourth way that you can purchase new SARMs. Injectables are relatively cheap, but they do carry the slightly increased risk of having to be injected straight into your body which brings with it concerns about the purity of what you are injecting, and infection when you inject them.
The Reasons Why Taking SARMs Orally Is Better
For most people, taking SARMs orally in a suspended liquid is the best way of consuming SARMs.
Although you can get powder in capsules, it’s the price that puts most people off. SARMs capsules can be three times the price of liquid dropper bottle SARMs.
These are the reasons why liquid SARMs taken orally are better:
- Liquid SARMs far more easily absorbed into the body. You drop them under your tongue, and they sublingually start to be absorbed. You then swallow and drink water, and the rest is absorbed a little later in your stomach. This is an efficient method of absorbing the SARMs that is relatively straightforward and effort free.
- The second reason why liquid SARMs are better is that you don’t have to deal with loose powder. With liquid suspended SARMs you don’t really taste anything at all.
- You can take liquid SARMs anywhere. Some SARMs need to be taken several times per day because of the short half-life, while others are best taken about 45 minutes before your workout. Liquid SARMs are easy to drop under your tongue and absorb anywhere.
Although taking SARMs orally in liquid format is the best way of doing it, the problem that can occur is getting the correct dosage.
This is the only downside to liquid SARMs, but it can be a problem for some people. Let’s say you want to dose Cardarine at 10 mg, but the suspended liquid dropper bottle SARMs you have bought is dosed at 20 mg/mL. That means one drop from the bottle is 20 mg. How do you measure a ½ drop?
You could accept the higher dose, and cut back on any other SARMs if you’re using it in a stack, or you have to go for partial absorption. Drop it under your tongue, and let it absorb for about two minutes, and then spit it out, rather than swallowing. But that’s very inefficient, and it’s better to just plan for the dose you are buying per milliliter.
Can You Take Multiple Liquid SARMs At The Same Time?
It’s perfectly possible to take multiple types of liquid SARMs at the same time, in fact it’s possible to take different formats of SARMs. With liquid SARMs, it’s simply a case of dropping the amount of liquid required under your tongue, leaving it to soak in sublingually for a minute or so, and then swallowing it with water.
Although you can do them together, if you are stacking SARMs, I would suggest you do each one in turn. That way you know each one is absorbed and swallowed and none is being lost.
Where To Buy Liquid SARMs
When it comes to buying liquid SARMs to take orally, for me, the safest place to start is Science.bio. They are based in the USA, and they sell more different types of SARMs then I have seen at any other seller online.
Better than that, they sell both powder, and suspended liquid SARMs as well, and both are great prices. There are multibuy discounts, and a moneyback guarantee.
Importantly, you’ll also get purity certificate for every batch on the product page, showing you that what you are buying is 100% pure SARMs.