Green Borneo kratom effects can be confusing because some people suffer negative side effects with Green Borneo, more than another type of kratom, it seems.
But there could be a reason for this, rather than that strain just having more side effects. I’ll explain what I mean in this review.
I’m going to talk about the dosage, effects, and also the best place to buy pure Green Borneo kratom so that you can experience the full positive effects while keeping negative side effects to a minimum.
Green Borneo Kratom Effects In Detail
The thing that confuses people about Green Borneo kratom effects, I think, is that Green Borneo is closer to red kratom than a lot of other greens are.
I’ll compare it to Green Malay in a moment, to explain what I mean, but most greens are balanced, meaning there in the middle between white and red kratom, plus being mild in their effects:
- White kratom gives you energy, enthusiasm, positivity
- Red kratom gives you analgesia, sedation, calmness
- Green kratom delivers some energy and positivity, plus calmness and pain relief
So the thing is, a good dose of green kratom usually gives you some energy, positivity, and mental focus, but it also keeps you calm, but with little analgesia and sedation.
But because Green Borneo kratom is closer to red, people are expecting to feel upbeat and energized, but actually find they are really calm, and wanting to just chill out. At higher doses, they go into analgesia and sedation and struggle to do anything, which is not what they were looking for.
So the thing to know about Green Borneo kratom effects is that the higher the dose, the closer to red is, rather than white it can be. And if you get to a really high dose, you’ll feel an opiate-like high, rather than the euphoria associated with white kratom, and a lot of greens.
Kratom Side Effects
So this is why think a lot of people suffer from kratom side effects, more than a lot of other kratom.
Because they are looking for balance, they are caught out by the sedating effects. Also, at higher doses, it does appear that Green Borneo seems to bring on nauseous affects more than some other types of kratom, but it could be because people take a higher dose, chasing those uplifting, euphoric effects, only to find chilled out pain relief.
So to keep side effects to a minimum, I’d recommend you start a low dose, and work your way up, so that you find your sweet spot, and don’t get caught out by the red effects, or nausea.
The Perfect Dosage
In terms of Green Vein Borneo kratom dosage, therefore, you’re looking at working up the scale as a beginner, or even a newcomer to kratom, so you don’t get caught out.
The problem is the quality of the Green Vein Borneo kratom you buy will make a huge difference. If it’s pure, then you’ll be fine, but a lot of kratoms is cut with other herbs and stored so badly that its potency is diminished.
Plus, who you are as a person matters. If you’re large, or if you’re suffering from mental, or physical health problems it can affect how your body processes kratom. Also, you should always take kratom on an empty stomach for the best effects, and least complications.
So I would work up the following dosage steps, based on my own experiences with Green Borneo kratom dosage:
- Beginner dose of up to 2 g
- A moderate dose of up to 4 g
- High dose up to 6 g
- Potentially negative/overwhelming dose over 6 g
Green Borneo Vs Green Malay
Green Borneo Vs Green Malay is probably the classic green kratom fight club.
For me, Green Malay offers the most euphoric high of almost any type of kratom, even whites. It does it while retaining some energy, and without overwhelming sedation coming into play. It’s crisp, yet you’ll stay calm and chilled out.
Green Borneo can also produce a high, but it’s less euphoric and more opiate-like. But it’s not quite as overwhelming as a high dose of most red kratom, so minor euphoria, positivity, and energy can still be maintained. It’s heavier than Green Malay, but it’s still a very good high.
At lower doses, there’s not much to choose from them, although I would say Green Malay tends to offer slightly higher focus and energy. But that’s countered by the fact that Green Borneo offers superior pain relief, making it better for people looking for that trait.
Buying Quality Borneo Kratom
So look, I know you’re wanting to try Green Vein Borneo kratom, and I don’t blame you, as the effects can be superb, as long as you get the dose balance right.
But the problem is getting your hands on pure, imported from Southeast Asia, Green Borneo, that’s quality checked, and guaranteed.
Over the past couple of years, I’ve explored many kratom vendors here in the USA, and found a handful that has always delivered the goods, literally:
- Coastline Kratom sells just pure kratom powder, and it’s probably the best kratom powder available in the USA today. Their Green Vein Borneo kratom powder is incredible quality, and I’ve used it on many occasions.
- TheEvergreentree also sells Green Vein Borneo kratom loose powder. It’s nearly as good as the Coastline Kratom powder, and also a little cheaper. But they also do the same Green Vein Borneo in capsule form. If you’re really a beginner to kratom powder, I would suggest you go for capsules because they are easy to dose, convenient, and you don’t have to suffer the taste of kratom.
- Buykratom.us is another seller of pure, high-quality kratom powder. Their Borneo Green Vein kratom powder is also exceptional quality, and well priced. They also give you 15% off your first order to join the mailing list, so even if you don’t stick with them, for first order, it could be a brilliant offer to take up.
So the conclusion of my review is that you have to watch out for the dose of Green Borneo, otherwise you won’t get the positive effects, but as long as you learn where your sweet spot is, and understand the effects you will get, it can be an incredibly mellow, yet energizing experience.