I’m going to tell you the best kratom for energy and focus, but that’s not all. I’m also going to tell you about using kratom for euphoria, and also what the most opiate-like kratom is.
But the thing is, you’ve got to keep your focus here because they are actually different questions. Although people think they are the same thing, talking about which kratom is good for euphoria, and which one is opiate-like, can sometimes be slightly different.
So let me talk you through exactly why kratom is good for energy and focus, what types of kratom works for that, plus how you can get a genuine euphoric high, and also an opiate-like experience from kratom.
I’ll tell you the best strains to experiment with, and I’ll also tell you exactly where you can buy pure kratom which is good for energy and focus.
Why Is Kratom Good For Energy And Focus?
Kratom can be good for energy and focus, but the level you will experience depends on the type of kratom, how much you take, its purity, and who you are as a person.
But generally, kratom is good for energy and focus because of the way it interacts in our bodies. Kratom binds to the opioid receptors in the body. It doesn’t bind to them and interact with them in the aggressive way that opiate drugs do, but it still activates them.
The result of this stimulation of the five types of opioid receptors is analgesia, the release of endorphins, the reduction of anxiety and depression, and mental clarity.
So it’s the stimulation of the opioid receptors, mostly located in the brain and spine, which can produce energy and focus through kratom.
However, as I’ve said, it depends on the strain, and therefore the balance of alkaloids, as well as the dose. At lower doses, kratom generally stimulates the opioid receptors to produce mental clarity, physical and mental energy boost, plus relaxation and some analgesia.
But higher doses, you will get a switch to higher levels of analgesia, sedation, and euphoria, which is not good for energy and focus.
So the best kratom for euphoria is not necessarily the best kratom for energy and focus. However, it could be the same kratom that is best for both, but the manipulation of the dose is equally important, is not like the case of white kratom for energy, red kratom to chill out, because, at lower doses, some reds can also be stimulating.
The Best Kratom For Euphoria
So I want to talk about the best kratom strains for euphoria first. As you now know, it’s higher doses of kratom that can stimulate euphoria, through activating the opioid receptors that deal with the release of higher quantities of endorphins, while lowering pain levels.
In terms of euphoria, we have to be specific about what we are talking about. Euphoria can be a euphoric high, full of energy, feeling like you’re flying, loving everyone around you, a feeling not unlike MDMA.
But it could also be an opiate-like euphoria. A different sort of euphoria, that isn’t wrapped up in endless energy and enthusiasm, but a desire to just drop out and let everything wash over you, in a blissful state, pain-free emotionally and physically.
So let’s talk about that euphoric high. For this, the best kratom is going to be a white strain of kratom.
The reason for this is that white kratom tends to have an alkaloid balance that produces less analgesia and sedation, and more energy, endorphin release, plus mental clarity and enthusiasm.
The four types I would focus on are:
In my personal experience, those four are the best for that highly energetic, slightly out-of-control, euphoric kratom high.
However, it will depend on the dose. You will need a higher dose of White Bali than the others. If I had to start with a single strain, then in my experience, White Borneo has been the one that can produce a wonderful, smooth euphoria, and an incredible rush to the top.
I do want to talk about one green kratom as well though. Green Malay can produce a strong, euphoric, kratom high as well. But then at a higher dose, it can be really blissful, and almost opiate-like.
So I have found Green Malay to be that delightful halfway house, where the higher the dose, the more it moves from an energetic, euphoric high, into a blissful, chilled out euphoria, but without the intensity of white, or red strains.
Which Is The Most Opiate-Like Kratom?
If you’re looking for the most opiate-like kratom, that’s also the best kratom for euphoria, but that opiate-like euphoric high not a rush of energy and enthusiasm, then you are looking at using red kratom.
Pure, smooth, red kratom at higher doses can produce a significant chilled out high, that feels very much like a narcotic opiate. Pain relief, sedation, complete calm, a loss of time and space, it’s all possible, but not to the same degree as a narcotic like heroin.
To be honest, most reds can achieve this, and you’re probably good to start with the same strains I’ve mentioned for a euphoric high, but take the red variety instead, Red Borneo instead of white, for example.
The Best Kratom For Energy And Focus
So we’re talking whites for a euphoric high, and reds for an opiate-like experience, both of which have to be at quite a high dose.
But you don’t need such doses to find the best kratom for energy and focus. In fact, lower doses, almost any kratom will do, but white kratom strains tend to deliver more energy than green, or white.
My experiences with getting real energy and focus on kratom have been mostly using smaller doses of white kratom, especially during the day.
In terms of which kratom is best for energy during the day, for me, it’s been White Bali. It’s not quite as potent, generally, as white Borneo, or White Maeng Da, which is why it’s great for energy and focus because it won’t kick in into euphoria and out-of-control energy, in the way that those two strains sometimes can.
The reason I focus on White Bali most is that a moderate dose of it can produce significant focus and mental clarity, a raising of physical energy, a real lift, and a positive outlook boost, plus slight analgesia and calmness as well.
It’s perfect for a night out when you want all those worries to wash away, so you can just have a great time.
You Have To Experiment With Your Kratom Dosage
One of the key things about successfully using kratom is that finding which kratom is best for energy and focus is not necessarily just about the strain.
The really important thing is about the dosage. As I’ve already said, at lower doses most kratom will deliver energy and focus, and at higher doses euphoria, or an opiate-like experience. Plus, you can experience anything in between all of that.
For me, you really have to experiment with the dosage. That’s what I did over several months, to settle on the four white strains already mentioned, Bali, Borneo, Horned and Maeng Da.
Plus, Green Malay is good for energy and focus, and also drifting into a wonderful euphoric high, especially at higher dose.
So talking about specific doses, for energy and focus with any of those, as long as they are pure kratom, I would recommend you work with these doses:
- Beginner dose of up to 2 g
- Full dose up to 4 g
- Strong dose up to 6 g
- Euphoria/high possible over 6 g
For a little boost of energy and focus when you’re feeling tired, I would just suggest a couple of grams of something like White Bali, but you’ll probably find the sweet spot is around 3 g.
If you really want a powerful kick, then 3-5 g of Bali, or a similar amount of Borneo or White Maeng Da, will really give you one hell of a boost in energy and focus.
And if you want to get a boost of energy and focus, but not quite as much, but with real happiness and lifting your worries, then Green Malay is a brilliant place to start experimenting.
If you want to try and find the best kratom for euphoria, then it’s really about increasing the dose of any of those four strains I’ve just mentioned. You’re looking at trying 6 g, possibly more, to really let loose, but if you’re not used to kratom, I would work up to that.
My Top 4 Kratom Strains For Energy & Focus
As I’ve already said, the key to finding the best kratom for your needs is to experiment.
Whether you want energy, euphoria, a lift in mood, additional focus, all of those things are obtainable using white kratom, or in my experience Green Malay, but it’s about the purity of the kratom, and the dose you take that will most cleanly produce those effects.
To get yourself started with finding which kratom is best for energy or the best strain for euphoria, you need to get your hands on several types and compare them.
I would suggest you get your hands on a variety pack of white kratom, and maybe also a variety pack of green kratom. As long as the main strains I’ve talked about in them, then you’ll have a great starting point to take a few grams of each type, and find out which gives you the best mental clarity, the best physical energy, and which ones move you towards feeling a euphoric high.
The following are the trusted kratom retailers I’ve by the kratom I’ve talked about from. Sometimes I’ll try other places, but these are my “go-to” online kratom stores when I’m looking to buy great quality, pure kratom that’s good for energy and focus.
- Coastline kratom sells the best White Maeng Da I’ve ever experienced. This type of kratom is a bit of an enigma because it doesn’t actually exist in nature, there is no tree, region or strain, that it comes from. Maeng Da means “pimp grade”. If you get the real deal, like that sold by Coastline, it’s basically a formulation of kratom that’s very high in alkaloids, making it more powerful than normal. For me, it doesn’t quite give the pure rush of Borneo, but if you want an all-around boost of energy, that at higher dose can lead into an incredible euphoric high, then this is where I get it from. If you buy kratom from Coastline, use this 7.5% off coupon code: Pal7.5thx
- TheEvergreentree does an awesome White Vein Bali kratom. It’s completely pure, directly imported from Southeast Asia, and is tested for quality by an independent lab, which means every batch they sell can be sold with cast-iron money back guarantee. If you don’t fancy the taste of kratom, and believe me, if you’ve never tried it, you’ll hate it, then you can buy kratom capsules. TheEvergreentree does an awesome range of pure kratom in capsule form. It’s slightly more expensive, but the convenience, exact dose, and avoiding that horrible taste, make it worth it for me. TheEvergreentree does fantastic White Bali kratom, and it’s certainly worth getting your hands on some, to experiment a really controlled, boost in energy and enthusiasm.
- Now moving onto White Vein Borneo, BuyKratom are the guys to buy that from, in my experience. Coastline kratom or TheEvergreentree also sells it, and it’s awesome, but BuyKratom sells White Borneo I’ve never found equaled. It’s a real pure white kratom, that delivers energy and enthusiasm, and it’s definitely one of the best kratom strains for energy and focus you will find. BuyKratom also sells the best variety packs I have ever found. Great kratom, in small packs, and you’ll get up to half a dozen different types in the variety pack. I would particularly recommend a white variety pack, as it contains four excellent strains that will be good experimenting with for that focus and energy.
- Finally, I’ll talk about Green Malay, and Tropichealthclub is the place I would suggest you get it from. Coastline is brilliant, but it’s not quite as good as this, for some reason. It could be because it’s Super Green Malay is a kratom powder. Super kratom is allegedly made by selecting the biggest leaves that get the most sunlight, which apparently allows them to develop a richer alkaloid content. It’s definitely strong so the “super” tag could fit.
As I’ve already said, Green Malay is great for an energy boost, some focus, and at higher doses a rich, smooth, euphoric high, that actually tips into analgesia and sedation. For me, Green Malay is a brilliant halfway house between the pure energy and focus of white and that opiate-like high of a strong red dose.