The IHCC is a website I created to bring some reality into the information, advice, and real-world experiences around several key topics that are close to my heart:
- The unfairness of drug testing in the USA and how you can successfully invade it to responsibly use many types of drugs for recreational and medicinal purposes.
- To unpick and explain why home remedies don’t work in the way that most people think. Although home remedies for things like drug testing and deriving benefits can work, often it’s old and misleading information that just pedaled online in perpetuation.
- The successful use of kratom recreationally and for pain relief. Also, to help with motivational and mental health problems such as depression and anxiety. It’s got such bad press because the government wants to try and control it, so it’s compared to full opiates like heroin, when this is actually completely false, and doesn’t reflect how it actually works.
- SARMs, supplements, and bodybuilding benefits. This isn’t just about getting ripped and looking good. But the better you look, the better you feel, and on the inside the fitter and healthier you are, the better your mental health will be, and the more you will achieve in life. Bodybuilding supplements, great workout routines, and the sensible use of anecdotally safe (having been used for 20 years by bodybuilders) SARMs, are all things I’m passionate about and want to pass on.
- The use of cannabis and CBD oil to relieve pain and deal with mental health problems. You have to be careful with cannabis because it can cause anxiety and paranoia, but used sensibly and in moderation, it can keep you calm, and help with physical and mental pain symptoms. CBD oil is a more subtle and legal alternative using cannabis that can have many of the same effects, due to its interaction with the endocannabinoid system. I love this stuff, and I want you to derive the benefits from it that I do.
So put all that together, and this is a “real life site” around all of the topics I’ve just talked about. The goal of creating it is to pass on my experience of using them in practical terms. I found out what works for me, and I want to talk you through the processes of how I got there, so you don’t make the same mistakes and can derive the benefits more quickly than I did.
I also want to warn you away from the snake oil and lies in these industries. For example, using kratom. Most kratom vendors out there are awful quality. People buy their stuff, they think that’s it, and they just give up. They don’t ever derive the actual positive benefits of kratom because they have been ripped off. So by passing on information about the bad guys and how to spot them, you can learn who the good guys are.
In terms of me personally, this site has been a godsend to me as well. I have suffered from mental health issues in the past, and focusing on helping people with the words I write and passing on the experiences I’ve had (good and bad), ’ve really helped me to feel positive and focused in a way that I hadn’t for years.
I live in the Midwestern USA, and I’m 37. That’s all I’m going to say because I don’t want people to judge me based on whether I’m male or female. For me, that sort of thing isn’t important. However, I now have another writer with me helping to contribute to the site, which means that you really have no idea who is writing this, but let’s say the information will work for both males and females, I don’t write anything here, or state any information on this site, that is not going work for both males and females.
I say that with one small caveat, and that’s SARMs. SARMs do impact men far more positively than women because they produce such strong androgenic effects. Because women don’t get these androgenic effects, they don’t benefit as much. But they can still benefit from SARMs in a more minor way, and in my key SARMs content, I do make sure that I highlight the SARMs stacks that work for women, and if there are any peculiar side effects that are specific to females using them.
But for everything else, this advice applies to everyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re male or female. One area where this misconception arises drug testing, where people believe that female and male urine is different and can be spotted. The truth is that it doesn’t matter what sex you are, if you’re going for a job and you had a joint the day before, then you’re going to fail a drug test and not get the job. That’s horrendous considering that in many states cannabis is now legal, and yet for employment purposes, you would still be excluded. I find that a bit sick and twisted, which is why I advocate the use of high-quality methodology to pass drug tests (things like high-quality fake urine, detoxification kits and programs, and detox drinks).
So there you go, are quick about me to tell you a bit about why this site exists, what I’m trying to achieve, what their goals I’d like to pass on to you to achieve are, and also just to make sure that the information on this site is high-quality, to counter some of the hideous nonsense out there around things like home remedies, bodybuilding supplements, and other products in the grey market area, which have a hugely bad reputation that it many examples is simply not deserved.