About The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism
Nominate a Superstar
Do you know someone who goes the extra mile as a creative problem solver and innovator?
The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism (www.theihcc.com) is looking for the industry’s true superstars—professionals in health care and benefit management, including: solutions providers, brokers, TPAs, employers, benefits coordinators, and HR managers, who have excelled at implementing solutions to complex health care benefits issues. Superstars will be published December 2013 in our annual HealthCare Consumerism Superstars issue and will be accessible to more than 70,000 readers.
Superstar Nomination Categories
- John J. Robbins Sr., Memorial CEO Leadership Award: To an outstanding leader of any size organization who is an exceptional businessperson, as well as a successful parent and pillar of the community.
- HR Visionary of the Year Award: To a human resource professional who promotes healthy sight through superior vision care benefit offerings and employee education.
- CEO Leadership Award: To an outstanding leader of any size organization, who embraces supports and endorsed an innovative health care or benefits program.
- Most Innovative Plan Design Award: To an HR/Benefits executive who identified and solved a problem using an innovative health care or benefits program.
- Most Effective Plan Implementation Award: To an HR/Benefits team that successfully implemented a health care or benefits program and exceeded goals or reaped unanticipated awards.
- Most Innovative Employee Education/Communication Award: To an employer, who designed and implemented tools for their employees that exceeded plan participation.
- Most Innovative Employee Empowerment Award: To an employer, who designed and implemented tools that had a high engagement of employee participation in a health care or benefits program.
- Most Effective Population Health & Wellness Award: To an employer who uses the most innovative method to reduce absenteeism and chronic disease costs to improve overall employee health.
- Public Policy Leadership Award: An individual who encourages health care consumerism in public policy through legislation.
- Most Effective Solution Provider Award: To a solution provider who introduces the most innovative health care or benefit solution.
- Most Innovative Partner-Consultant Award: To a consultant who worked most effectively with an HR/Benefits team to implement a health care or benefits program.
- Most Innovative Broker Award: To a broker, who learned a client’s needs and provided the most effective solution for the employer.
Nomination Categories for 500 - 2500 employees, 2501 - 7500 employees, and 7500+ employees
Nominations close October 1, 2013.