About The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism
Corporate Member Profile Directory
If your company is currently accepting RFPs, you’ll want to be sure you’re included in The Institute’s Corporate Member Profile Directory of Solution Providers, TPAs, Brokers, Consultants, Associations and Health Plans.
Showcase your solutions, your company, best practices and key executives – this is not your typical directory! Perfect for companies who are in a position to accept RFPs from companies looking for new solution providers, a Who's Who Profile includes a complete microsite about your company with virtually any information you wish to include: contact information, company description, products and services, press releases and white papers. Create an interactive profile presence to display your company's product and service solutions, enabling over 70,000 decision makers to find you when they are searching for solutions to their health care challenges. In this interactive environment, your sales associates can reach out to prospects online in real-time right here within The Institute.
View Our Corporate Member Profile Directory
A Corporate Member Profile ...
- Showcases more info than most company directories—not just your company and your solutions, but also your key executives and a quote from them to our audience on your value proposition, plus sale documents, press releases, blogs, and any other discussions involving your company online at The Institute.
- Can be updated at your convenience. As a member and profile holder you have access your profile 24/7 to update information or review traffic.
- Provides real-time ROI. Track which online members of The Institute visiting your profile and follow up with them.
- Has direct contact information. List sales contact numbers and emails, and link your company website.
- Enables buyers to interact with you online via member-networking capabilities. Buyers can send you a contact request or post a message to your wall, respond to your online discussions, comment on your articles, and much much more!
- Links to relevant content. Articles, press releases, events, and white papers can be linked, so when prospects read your thought leadership online they can immediately access your company profile and product/solution information.
- Will rotate in the Corporate Member Profile Directory in related communities.
- Will be linked in our monthly eNewsletter for the first 3 months of your program.
What We Need to Get Started!
Profile your company online and in our HealthCare Consumerism Solutions Magazine
- 10 word company/product overview
- 50 word detailed description
- 75 word executive quote
- Company logo in .jpg format (150x80 pixels)
- Executive photo in .jpg format (80x100 pixels)
- Contact information (mailing address, phone numbers, email addresses, etc)
Click here to become a Corporate Member and get set up with your Corporate Member Profile Directory profile!