Reaching the Engaged Audience at The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism
Instead of targeting one group of stakeholders at a time, which is what happens with most events and advertising opportunities within this industry, The Institute of HealthCare Consumerism aggregates ALL stakeholders including brokers, consultants, employers, health plans, TPAs and solution providers, in one place.
What you’ll notice by reaching multiple stakeholders through the channels available within The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism…is that you’re reaching your target audience when they’re looking for new developments, exploring new resources and sourcing new solutions – like yours.
With the dynamic changes taking place within the health and benefits marketplace, you don’t know which particular stakeholder will be looking for your particular solution next. Therefore, by adopting a marketing strategy that reaches all stakeholders, you can ensure you’re influencing all groups who can utilize your solution.
Top 5 Reasons to Market Through "The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism"
- Your company is part of the marketplace that is advancing Health Care Consumerism.
- You have a solution or opinion to contribute to the ongoing discussion amongst all stakeholders within The Institute: brokers, consultants, employers, health plans, TPAs and solution providers.
- You're open to learning about the new marketing platforms that will generate demand where traditional strategies have not.
- With the Health Care Law standing as is, you provide a solution for employers to keep up with the tremendous pressure to keep costs down, and to grow participation.
- You want your marketing messages to reach people in an environment where they are engaged and looking for solutions and strategies.
"In our business, we have an employer market and we also have a broker market. What we’re finding is that we have a lot of brokers walking through, as well as individuals who own their own companies and are looking for business partners who they can work with. So for us, it’s been beneficial because we’ve seen such diversity in terms of attendees. We’ve even bumped into folks that are actually clients of ours.
I really like setup in terms of the meeting area with your exhibits. Folks don’t have to run all over the place to get to your vendors. I really like that, and it’s really unusually compared to a lot of the conferences I’ve been to before."
Cammy Boyd, Optum Health
The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism offers a targeted audience for your marketing strategy.
- Human resources benefits managers
- C-suite executives
- Financial management decision makers
- Wellness program administrators)
- Administrators of regional health plan providers
- Solution providers
- Thought leaders and industry leaders
Four interactive media channels to impact the market: Print, Radio, Online and Events.
100% of our content is about innovative health and benefit management and best practices, which makes our magazine, radio show, online community, and events very compatible to your messages. We offer editorially relevant content so your message reaches your prospects when and where they are most receptive. Our focused and extremely targeted circulation reaches brokers, consultants, employers, health plans, TPAs and solution providers, and corporate administrators responsible for their companies’ health and benefit decisions.
- Print Ad Exposure - Position your ad adjacent to premier health and benefit editorial in the The Institute’s official publication HealthCare Consumerism SOLUTIONS Magazine. For year-round exposure, utilize our special annual issues: Solutions Outlook and HealthCare Consumerism Superstars. All publications are available in print and digital formats.
- HealthCare Consumerism Solutions Advertorials - A unique opportunity to brand your best practice, profile a thought leader or share your product innovations and solutions in an advertorial format.
- HealthCare Consumerism Radio - Connect with our weekly radio show listeners by sponsoring and/or producing segments or complete shows that specifically address the health care consumerism megatrend and best practices.
- IHC FORUM East & West - The IHC FORUM East & West conferences are the only national event 100% dedicated to health and benefits management. Opportunities to exhibit, speak and sponsor are available twice a year at the FORUM East (Atlanta, May 9-10, 2013) and at FORUM West (Las Vegas, December 5-6, 2013).
- Events - Along with the IHC FORUM East & West, the magazine will be distributed at other conferences and events across the country.
- Online Ad Exposure - Premier, top banner and skyscraper advertising opportunities on our online community website deliver a precisely targeted audience. Digital formats of our publications are also available on our website.
- IHC Today eNewsletter - Sent every two weeks to more than 70,000 employers, TPAs, brokers, consultants, and health plan providers, our eNewsletter is an efficient lead-generation tool.
- eBlast Solutions - Our e-mail blast service offers over 70,000 opportunities to connect with your target audience.
- Corporate Membership Profiles - Showcase your company, solutions, white papers, research and executives in our web community plus receive a ¼ page print profile.